Setting Mass Pricing
The Mass Pricing Tool allows you to set prices for several cards simultaneously using either the Buylist High Price or the Buylist Market Price.
1. Go to the Buylist Pricing Tool page.
2. Search for the cards you want to update.
3. Once your search results appear, click the Buylist Pricing Tool button.
4. Set pricing for either the products currently displayed on the screen or all returned search results.
5. Set your prices to match either the Buylist High Price or the Buylist Market Price.
6. To process the changes, click Continue.
7. When the changes are successfully updated, you’ll see a success message at the top of your screen.
If you get a message stating, “No updates were applied. All of your products are already appropriately priced,” check your inventory quantity. No prices will be updated if the quantity is zero or if the prices are already set correctly.