How Do I Set Up My Pro Website?
Once you sign up for Pro Seller by TCGplayer, you can request a Pro website (formatted as: STORENAME.tcgplayerpro.com) by reaching out to our Customer Service team at email@example.com. You will receive your website by agreeing to the following terms:
- Brick and Mortar stores: you agree to utilize the Pro site or Kiosk to facilitate sales.
- Non-Brick and Mortar Retailers: you agree to process at least $1,100 in shippable sales per month through your Pro website.
We do monthly checks on website usage, and our Customer Success Team will reach out to work with you if your sales are not at the agreed upon levels.
To make customizing your website as simple as possible, TCGplayer is providing you with complimentary access to a Content Management System (CMS) with a user-friendly interface. Using this CMS, you can easily modify the content and design of your website. Personalizing your site is key to establishing your brand and should be one of the first things you do after you sign up for Pro Seller by TCGplayer.
We'll send you two different links once your website is created. One will be your new URL (STORENAME.tcgplayerpro.com) and the second link will bring you to your CMS admin so you can start customizing your website!
Once you log into the CMS site with your TCGplayer email and password, you'll be presented with a welcome page that shows help files, blog posts, and new additions to our media library. This will make it easy to see new announcements and additions as they become available.
Click on the "Home" button to open up the customization fields. Here are the main tabs where you can modify your website:
1. Homepage Content Tab - Here you can add homepage banners, plus social media and events widgets. You can also adjust the content layout and positioning for your homepage to further customize your website.
- Product Menu Tab - Here you can customize the main navigation bar that displays on your website's homepage.
a. Display Category Dropdown - This checkbox lets you add and remove the category dropdown from your Navigation Menu.
b. Categories to Display - This section shows default categories for product lines (Magic, Yu-Gi-Oh!, etc.) and will display recent sets you have in stock. You can drag and drop these categories to customize the order in which they appear on the navigation bar.
3. Store Theming & Settings Tab - Here you can add your store logo and select a theme for your website. Theming includes different color options for menu text with different available backgrounds (light and dark options). You can also input the default information for your store, connect social media, and add a custom footer.
Here's an example of what a website might look like once it's set up:
There's a preview option at the bottom of each page that lets you see what your changes will look like once they go live. Please note that once you save changes, they'll immediately show on your website.