Updating Store Info and Connecting Social Media
Once you're approved for TCGplayer Pro and have access to your TCGplayer Online Store, one of the first things you'll want to do is update your store information (store name, address, hours, etc.) and link your social media accounts.
Adding Store Information
- Log into the Content Management System (CMS) and click on Content.
- Within the Home section, click on the Store Properties tab.
- You can then fill in the following fields:
- Store Name
- Street Address
- Zip Code
- Email Address
- Google Analytics ID - Add this to track your website's performance (for more information, click here).
- Phone 2
- Social Media Links - Add your store's Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitch, Twitter and YouTube accounts.
- Footer Message - Add a custom message from your store. You can include things like store hours, events, new product lines or anything else you want your customers to know.
Connecting Social Media Accounts
- Click the name of the profile you want to update.
- You'll be presented with the following options:
- Social Media Platform - Here you'll enter the profile type (Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
- Link - Here you'll provide a link to the corresponding social media page and determine the settings for that link. This pulls up the options below.
- Title - Change the title text. This is what users will see when they hover over the social media icon.
- Open in new window? (checkbox option)
- URL - You can choose to link to a URL for your social media profile.
- Content - You can choose to link to other pages within Umbraco. A menu will appear on the right side of the page allowing you to make your content selection.
- Media - You can choose to link to a media file. A menu will appear on the right side of the page allowing you to make your content selection.
- Once you've added a Social Media Platform, you'll be able to update it. You can do this using the four options below, which will appear to the right of each social media profile.
1. Add a New Profile - Click this button to add a new profile to the list.
2. Move the Profile - Click and hold the up/down arrow to drag the profile to the desired position.
3. Unpublish a Profile - This option works like a power button, turning the slide on or off. When a profile is turned off, it will be grayed out.
4. Delete the Profile