Creating Forms for Your Online Store
Within the Content Management System (CMS) that you get with TCGplayer Pro, you can create forms, then add them to your TCGplayer Online Store. This may be useful for the creation of custom items like prize giveaway forms and tournament signup sheets. The Forms page is one of three options available in the left-hand navigation of the CMS (beneath Content and Media).
There is one default form that will appear on your TCGplayer Online Store from day one–the Contact Us page. Your email address will be preloaded here, and you can customize the information according to your preferences. Customers will be able to contact you using this form and their messages will be sent to the email address provided.
Note: All orders will still process through your TCGplayer Seller Portal, and any messages regarding orders should be sent to your TCGplayer messages. You also get the same fraud safeguards and domestic shipping protections that you receive on the TCGplayer Marketplace for all orders made through your TCGplayer Online Store.
You can also create new forms with your own specifications.
You can use this tutorial for guidance when creating your form.
Once you’ve created your form, you’re ready to add it to your Online Store:
1. Go to the Content tab and create a new page by clicking on the three black dots next to the home icon. Select “Page” (a default content page). This will create a blank page for you to put your form into and give some information about the form.
2. Enter a name at the top of the Page. This is not the same as a Page Headline. The Name field controls the text in the link, while the Page Headline controls what's displayed at the top of the page.
3. Next you have the Headline Description. Here is where you will fill in the details about the form (i.e. If it’s an event pre-registration, feedback, etc.)
4. The Main Content section is where you’ll provide all the information of the event and the form. There is a row of buttons on the top, and you’ll need to click the gear icon to insert a macro. It will create a dropdown box on the right. Select the form from the list that you want to add to the Main Content body.
5. The Menu Highlight Color has a dropdown box that will allow you to select the color associated with this form on your page. Choose the one you feel fits best with this form.
6. Click Save and Publish. After doing so, the form will be live and you can view it on your homepage.