Updating Your Homepage Banners
As a TCGplayer Pro Seller, you have access to your very own TCGplayer Online Store. After you add your logo and pick a theme (see Customizing Your Online Store), you can further customize your Online Store's design by updating the hero banners. This will help you personalize the look so your Online Store is unique and represents your brand.
To manage the promotional graphics and banners, go to the Homepage Content tab within the Home section. Each slide will be listed with its title as shown below. Click the title to open the slide properties.
You can set the following properties for each slide:
- Message Box Position - Choose how your message box will be positioned on this slide.
- Text Alignment - Choose how your text and buttons will be aligned within the message box.
- Description - Write out your slide message here. You can adjust the size, styling and alignment of your message with the options in the description toolbar.
- Button - Choose what the button links to and how.
- URL - link to a specific web address
- Content - link to other pages within the CMS (a menu will appear on the right side of the page allowing you to make your content selection)
- Media - link to a media file (a menu will appear on the right side of the page to allow you to make your content selection)
For each button, you'll also have the choice to have the linked content "Open in a new window" by selecting the checkbox.
- Background Image - The banner display size is 1920 x 300. You'll also have edit and delete options.
Each slide will also have five options next to it.
- Add a New Slide - Click this button to create a new slide below the slide you're currently on.
- Move the Slide - Click and hold the up/down arrow to drag the slide to the desired position.
- Clone a Slide - Click this button to create a duplicate copy of the desired slide.
- Unpublish a Slide - This option works like a power button, turning the slide on or off. When the slide is turned off, it will be grayed out.
- Delete the Slide
To find out how to add your own custom hero banners, refer to Best Practices for Managing Graphics.