Updating Your Pro Website's Homepage
As a TCGplayer Pro Seller, you have access to your very own Pro website. After you add your logo and pick a theme, you can further personalize your website's design by adding homepage banners and customizing your layout. This will help you personalize the look so your website is unique and represents your brand.
Adding Homepage Banners
To manage the promotional graphics and banners, go to the Homepage Content tab within the Home section.
Choose the type of navigation controls you want for your homepage banners. You can either select dots or image thumbnails (see examples below).
Then select and customize your banners. Each banner will be listed with its title. Click the title to open the banner properties.
You can set the following properties for each banner:
- Message Box Position - Choose how your message box will be positioned on this banner.
- Text Alignment - Choose how your text and buttons will be aligned within the message box.
- Description - Write out your banner message here. You can adjust the size, styling and alignment of your message with the options in the description toolbar.
- Button - Choose what the button links to and how.
- URL - link to a specific web address
- Content - link to other pages within the CMS (a menu will appear on the right side of the page allowing you to make your content selection)
- Media - link to a media file (a menu will appear on the right side of the page to allow you to make your content selection)
For each button, you'll also have the choice to have the linked content "Open in a new window" by selecting the checkbox.
- Background Image - The banner display size is 1920 x 300. You'll also have edit and delete options.
Each banner will also have five options next to it.
- Add a New Slide - Click this button to create a new slide below the slide you're currently on.
- Move the Slide - Click and hold the up/down arrow to drag the slide to the desired position.
- Clone a Slide - Click this button to create a duplicate copy of the desired slide.
- Unpublish a Slide - This option works like a power button, turning the slide on or off. When the slide is turned off, it will be grayed out.
- Delete the Slide
Customizing Your Homepage Layout
You can also customize the layout of your website's homepage by moving your social media and calendar widgets. You have the ability to control a Featured Area (which appears either to the left or right of your homepage banner) and a Side Area (which can feature multiple widgets stacked vertically on either the left or right side of your homepage).
The Featured Area will be displayed at the top of your homepage next to your banner and on whichever side you choose. You can choose which widget you'd like to show in the Featured Area.
- Featured Area Position - Choose which side you want your featured widget to appear on your homepage. If nothing is selected, the widget will not appear.
- Featured Area - Select the type of widget you want to include next to your homepage banner.
The Side Area will show the selected widgets stacked vertically on the side of the homepage in the order of your choice.
- Side Area Position - Choose which side you want your side panel widgets to appear on your homepage. If nothing is selected, the widgets will not appear.
- Side Area - Select the widgets you want to include below your homepage banner.
Note: The widgets in the Side Area will display in the same order they are listed on the Homepage Content tab. You can change the order in which the widgets appear using the "move" buttons.
Example based on the selections above:
- The Events Calendar is shown in the Featured Area to the Left of the Homepage banner.
- The Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube widgets are stacked vertically on the right side of the homepage in the same order as they appear in the "Side Area" settings.
Homepage widgets will still appear at the bottom of your homepage. See this help file for more information.