Setting Up Your Navigation Menu
Your TCGplayer Pro account includes access to a Content Management System (CMS) that makes it easy to create your customized TCGplayer Pro website. One of the most important things to do before your site goes live is make any changes you want to the navigation menu. You can do this using the Product Menu tab in the CMS.
Within the Product Menu tab, you'll see the following options:
- Display Category Dropdown - If you want to have a category dropdown that lists the games you carry, check this box. Note: If you only carry one product line, you don't need this dropdown.
- Categories to Display - Here you can see the individual categories that will appear on the navigation menu and adjust the order in which they appear. The dropdown options are based on your current inventory and only include product lines you carry. Note: While you can adjust the order in which the categories are displayed, they'll always be in between the Category Dropdown and any Additional Menu Links you add.
Next to each category, you'll see the following options:
1. Add a new category to the navigation menu.
2. Change the order of the categories.
3. Show or hide the category from the navigation menu.
4. Delete the category from the navigation menu.
You'll also have the option to create additional pages, such as an Events Calendar or an About Us page. You can then add those pages to the navigation menu using the Additional Menu Links option. To learn more, refer to Updating Content Pages.