Creating, Updating and Removing Content Pages
With TCGplayer Pro, you have the freedom to add your own content to each page of your Pro website. To add a new content page, follow the directions below:
1. Log in to the Umbraco Backoffice and click on the Content tab on the left panel. Under Home, click on the ellipses (...) to open the menu.
2. Select the Page option to create a new content page.
3. A new page will open in an editable form where you can make changes and update the content as desired. The "Enter a name..." field at the top determines what the page link will be called in the menu bar. Once the edits are made, you can publish the page. The new page will appear under the Home section in the left panel.
To update the Content pages (About Us, Contact Us, Error, etc.):
1. Click on the appropriate page under the Home dropdown menu. (Note: To expand the dropdown, you must click on the arrow to the left of the Home icon.)
2. Once the appropriate page is open, the editable sections will be shown. For example, on the Contact Us page, you can update the following fields:
- Page Headline - the content displayed at the top of the page (if empty, the page name will be used by default for this field)
- Headline Description - the content displayed directly underneath the Page Headline
- Main Content - the content displayed below the Headline Description
- Menu Highlight Color - the color that the Page Name will appear on your Navigation Menu
3. To update the content in these sections, delete the existing text (if any) and enter the desired content.
4. Once all content sections have been updated, you can click the Preview button to view your content before publishing. Clicking the Preview button will open your Pro page in a new tab for review.
5. If you’re happy with the way it looks, you can click the "Save and publish" button to make the content viewable by your customers. If you’re not happy with the way it looks, you can continue to make edits on the original tab. Make sure to click the "Save and publish" button when finished to ensure your changes are saved.
Follow the steps below to remove any unwanted content pages:
1. Click on the ellipsis next to the appropriate page under the Home dropdown menu. (Note: To expand the dropdown, you must click on the arrow to the left of the Home icon.)
2. Click on the "Do Something Else" button in the lower-right corner. A new menu will open.
3. Click the Delete button.
4. You will be shown a confirmation message. Choose OK to delete the page or cancel to keep it.