Retrieving Your Google Calendar ID
With TCGplayer Pro, you get your own custom website. If you use Google Calendar to keep track of your in-store events, you can easily display your calendar(s) on your website. To do this, you simply have to retrieve your Google Calendar ID, then copy and paste that into the Content Management System (CMS).
1. Go to your Google Calendar on your computer (you cannot retrieve your ID from the app).
2. On the left under "My calendars," find the calendar you want to share. Hover your mouse over the calendar name, click the three vertical dots and select "Settings and sharing."
3. Navigate to "Access permissions," and check the box next to "Make available to public." Then, navigate to "Integrate calendar." Your ID is just below the section heading.
4. Go to the Content Management System and navigate to the Content panel.
4. Click on the carat symbol next to Home. This will expand a dropdown menu.
5. Click on Events Calendar and paste your Google Calendar ID into the field labeled Calendar ID.
6. Confirm your changes by pressing the Save and Publish button at the bottom left of the screen.
7. Your Events Calendar page will now display on your website (see example below).