Retrieving Your Google Calendar ID
With TCGplayer Pro, you get your own custom TCGplayer Online Store. If you use Google Calendar to keep track of your in-store events, you can easily display your calendar(s) on your Online Store. To do this, you simply have to retrieve your Google Calendar ID, then copy and paste that into the Content Management System (CMS).
- From your Google Calendar, select the "Calendar settings" option within the dropdown menu for the specific calendar you want to access.
- Copy the Calendar ID from the Calendar Address section of this page.
- Go to the Content Management System and navigate to the Content panel.
- Click on the carat symbol next to Home. This will expand a dropdown menu.
- Click on Events Calendar and paste your Google Calendar ID into the field labeled Calendar ID.
- Confirm your changes by pressing the Save and Publish button at the bottom left of the screen.
- Your Events Calendar page will now display on your TCGplayer Online Store (see example below).