Finding Your YouTube Video ID
If you want to add a YouTube widget to your TCGplayer Pro Website's homepage, you'll need to enter the YouTube Video ID within the Content section of your Pro Website settings.
To find this ID for your widget:
1. Go to YouTube and find the video you want to share.
For example, the video "Introducing TCGplayer Pro | Available Now" can be found on YouTube at http://youtube.com/watch?v=GYGIVAb5s4U.
2. You'll see a Share button under the video. Click "Share".
3. A section will open below the "Share" button with "Share", "Embed" and "Email" information. On the "Share" portion, you'll see a YouTube URL. The YouTube ID will be the portion at the end of the URL after the last slash.
In this example, the YouTube ID is "GYGIVAb5s4U".
4. Enter this ID in the "YouTube Video ID" section of the YouTube widget within TCGplayer Pro Settings.
Once you've added and saved the YouTube Video ID, the ID will also appear in the widget header.
- 4/21/22 - Updated instructions and screenshots.