Choosing Your Seller Name
There are several things to consider when creating your Seller Name on TCGplayer.com. You want to make sure it's something that makes your brand stand out while remaining professional. Also, keep in mind that TCGplayer may reject a Seller Name if it goes against our Core Values.
Your Seller Name will be rejected if it:
- Includes inappropriate or profane content
- Features formatting that looks fake or unprofessional (e.g. K@TsK@rDs)
- Is too similar to an existing Seller's name
- Matches a copyrighted or trademarked name
- Is the same as your legal moniker
Have questions? Simply contact our customer service team. We're always happy to help!