Define Pricing and Minimum
If you're a Pro Seller using MassPrice, once you determine the product group, you must define your pricing rule.
1. Determine which data point will be used for determining the list price. Next to "Base prices on:", select one of the following:
a. TCG Market Price - The prices at which a card has been selling on the TCGplayer Marketplace, averaged across multiple recent transactions.
b. TCG Low Price Without Shipping
c. TCG Low Price + Shipping
d. TCG Direct Low
e. My Current Price: TCG Marketplace
f. My Current Price: My Store
g. Average Of - You will be given secondary dropdowns to choose which price points the average should be based on. Options include:
- TCG Market Price
- TCG Low Price Without Shipping
- TCG Low Price + Shipping
- My Current Price: TCG Marketplace
- My Current Price: My Store
- TCG Direct Low
2. Determine if you want to set your pricing as a percent or flat price difference of the variable above and whether it will be higher or lower. Where it says "Modify by:"