Define Pricing and Minimum
If you're a Pro Seller using MassPrice, once you determine the product group, you must define your pricing rule.
1. Determine which data point will be used for determining the list price. Next to "Base prices on:", select one of the following:
a. TCGplayer Market Price - The prices at which a card has been selling on the TCGplayer Marketplace, averaged across multiple recent transactions.
b. TCGplayer Low Price Without Shipping
c. TCGplayer Low Price + Shipping
d. My Current Price: TCGplayer Marketplace
e. My Current Price: My Store
f. TCGplayer Direct Low
g. Average of - You will be given secondary dropdowns to choose which price points the average should be based on. Options include:
- TCGplayer Market Price
- TCGplayer Low Price Without Shipping
- TCGplayer Low Price + Shipping
- My Current Price: TCGplayer Marketplace
- My Current Price: My Store
- TCGplayer Direct Low
2. Determine if you want to set your pricing as a percent or flat price difference of the variable above and whether it will be higher or lower. Where it says "Modify by:"
a. Select the amount.
b. Select +$, -$, +% or -%.