If you're a TCGplayer Pro Seller using the TCGplayer MassPrice App, the first thing you need to do is group your products.
1. Log in to your TCGplayer account.
2. Name your rule (e.g. Mythic Rares) using the text box at the top of the screen.
3. Go to the left-hand navigation and click the edit icon next to Step 1: Define Products.
4. Select a Category (required), then add criteria as needed to define the products you want included in the rule. Options include:
Note: Selecting additional criteria will intelligently populate the available options remains. For example, if you select Category = Magic, the Group will only display Magic options instead of all groups for all product lines.
5. When the correct product groups have been selected, click "Continue" to move on to Step 2: Define Pricing.