Choosing Your Settings
It's easy to adjust your settings within the TCGplayer App. Simply tap on the gear icon in the upper-right corner of the main screen.
Price Data: Low, Mid, Market or Trade-In High
You can choose from Low, Mid, Market Price and Trade-In High. Simply click on the pricing option to toggle between the four options.
Sound: On or Off
You can choose whether or not the app plays sounds simply by toggling.
Scan Speed & Accuracy
You can choose the Scanner Verification Level (1, 2, 3 or 5) depending on your preferences.
- Level 1 - The fastest scan setting - identifies cards in a single pass, but some results may be inaccurate
- Level 2 - Double-checks scanned cards for greater accuracy
- Level 3 - Triple-checks scanned cards for greater accuracy, even in varied lighting
- Level 5 - The slowest, most accurate scan setting - keep the blue rectangle focused on the cards for five consecutive frames
You can choose from a variety of export options.
- Clipboard Export: Plain Text or CSV
- Email Export: Plain Text or CSV
- Export Email as Attachment: On or Off
- File Export: Plain Text or CSV
- Other App Export: Plain Text or CSV
To adjust the output even further, you can click on either Plain Text Output Settings or CSV Output Settings. Clicking one of these options will open a menu that lets you toggle a variety of features on and off.