Choosing Your Settings
It's easy to adjust your settings within the TCGplayer App. Simply tap on the gear icon in the upper-right corner of the main screen.
Updating the Card Database
To download the latest card database, simply go to your Settings and click on Check for Database Update (under "Updates"). If an update is available, you'll receive an alert asking if you'd like to download and install the card database.
Once you download the card database from the cloud, the app will be up-to-date with all the latest product and pricing data.
Price Data: Mid, Low, Direct Low, Market or Trade-In High
You can choose from TCGplayer Mid, Low, Direct Low, Market Price and Trade-In High. Simply click on the pricing option to toggle between the five options.
Sound: On or Off
You can choose whether or not the app plays sounds simply by toggling.
Scan Speed & Accuracy
You can choose the Scanner Verification Level (1, 2, 3 or 5) depending on your preferences.
- 1 - The fastest scan setting - identifies cards in a single pass, but some results may be inaccurate
- 2 - Double-checks scanned cards for greater accuracy
- 3 - Triple-checks scanned cards for greater accuracy, even in varied lighting
- 5 - The slowest, most accurate scan setting - keep the blue rectangle focused on the cards for five consecutive frames
You can choose from a variety of export options.
- Clipboard Export: Plain Text or CSV
- Email Export: Plain Text or CSV
- Export Email as Attachment: On or Off
- File Export: Plain Text or CSV
- Other App Export: Plain Text or CSV
To adjust the output even further, you can click on either Plain Text Output Settings or CSV Output Settings. Clicking one of these options will open a menu that lets you toggle a variety of features on and off.