TCGplayer Presales Eligibility:
- Must be a Certified Hobby Shop
- 300 or more sales within the last 90 days
- 99.5% or better Feedback Rating for 30/90/365 day evaluations.
- Respond to all Buyer Messages in under 2 days.
- If your tracking number can be “Confirmed as Delivered” then your sale will be listed as "Completed - Pending Payment" 1 day after the delivery date.
- If your tracking number can not be “Confirmed as Delivered” or if you shipped the order without tracking then your sale will be listed as "Completed - Pending Payment" 1 day after the expected delivery date (EDD). The EDD is typically set to 6 business days after you confirm shipment on the order.
To enable presales, you must complete our one time opt-in.
Then agree to our Terms of Service.
Presale Terms of Service
By opting into the TCGplayer Presale program, you agree that:
1. You will not receive payment for these orders until after the release date and according to the estimated delivery date
2. You will accept any cancellation request by a customer for any reason and without any penalty or restocking fees.
3. You are required to fulfill 100% of the presale orders you receive.
4. You will ship all presale items no later than 72 hours after the official release date.
5. If you fall below our qualification thresholds, your presale inventory and prices will be hidden until you meet them unless you are a TCGplayer Pro seller.
6. You have verified and are following your publisher or distributor’s restrictions and regulations when using our Marketplace to list your presale items.
7. Please keep in mind card details, including rarity and card name, may change up until release date as information is updated.