TCGplayer Direct - Payments
When a Seller sells a card through TCGplayer Direct, the following steps happen:
- Payment is collected from the Buyer by TCGplayer and held.
- TCGplayer ships the sold card to the Buyer on behalf of the Seller.
- The Seller ships a copy of the sold card to TCGplayer as part of their next Reimbursement Invoice.
- TCGplayer waits up to 10 days to confirm the package arrived at the Buyer and that they are happy with the contents.
- TCGplayer sends the collected payment to the Seller on the next Monday or Thursday after the 10 day waiting period.
Holidays may also adjust the sending of payments. In the event of a holiday on a Monday or Thursday, payments will be sent the next available business day.