Sales Summary Report
The Sales Summary Report provides sales data to Sellers, helping them understand gross and net revenue for activity on TCGplayer. You can generate information for any date range, and view a number of different sales categories. The Sales Summary Report data is for all successfully processed TCGplayer orders that have been applied to your store.
The report also can break down sales within a Seller’s state, helping to provide information for sales tax collection and payment.
EXPLANATION OF DATA:
- The total sales for the Seller in that period
- Total fees charged for transaction processing fees and commission, and any Direct Program fees
- Total of any full and partial refunds on orders
- Total of any full and partial refunds of fees
- All adjustments made towards a Seller’s account, including Direct discrepancy adjustments
- Gross Sales minus fees, refunds and adjustments
Net Tax Collected
- Amount of net Sales Tax collected on behalf of a Seller
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about this report. We're here to help!