What happens if an international buyer disputes their order?
In the unlikely event that a PayPal dispute is leveled against your store, TCGplayer will notify you via email with the details of the claim.
Here’s what you can expect:
- We’ll ask your store to supply tracking, delivery confirmation, signature confirmation and copies of any customs forms you have for the order in question.
- We’ll fight any and all chargebacks with PayPal to the best of our ability.
- The buyer will be blocked from making purchases on TCGplayer until the chargeback is resolved.
- The order payment for the transaction will be placed on hold until the dispute is resolved. If you’ve already been paid for this order, the amount will be withheld from your next batch payment.
- If you haven’t shipped the product(s) yet, we recommend that you do not ship them. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org right away so we can work with you to refund the order for the customer.
Please Note: If TCGplayer loses the dispute, your store is responsible for the funds associated with the dispute, and it’s highly likely you’ll also be assessed a PayPal settlement fee of $25.00.
Please keep in mind that this process can take weeks to complete. We appreciate your store’s cooperation and patience as we work to resolve the dispute.