When ordering through TCGplayer, you may have the option of more than one shipping speed based on the source of your package and your location.
If you are a Seller who would like to provide advanced shipping options to your Buyers, instructions are available here.
A Domestic order is any order shipping to a United States address (including territories, protectorates and military post office address). Business days are traditionally Monday - Friday and please keep in mind that Federal holidays or Bank holidays in the US are not considered Business days.
Domestic Standard (6-8 Business Days)
- Domestic standard shipping is available on all orders.
- Packages shipped via Domestic Standard are expected to be shipped by the Seller within two business days and received by the Buyer within eight business days.
Domestic Expedited (3-4 Business Days)
- Domestic expedited shipping is available on TCGplayer Direct packages and from select Sellers.
- Packages shipped via Domestic Expedited are expected to be shipped by the Seller within one business day and received by the Buyer within four business days.
Many TCGplayer Sellers ship to international locations. Please keep in mind that due to restrictions put in place by Wizards of the Coast, Magic: the Gathering sealed product is not available to ship internationally.
Taxes and Duties
Packages shipped from TCGplayer Sellers may be subject to the customs fees and import duties of the country to which your order ships. These charges are the recipient's responsibility. Please contact your country’s proper agency to find out what taxes and duties will be applicable to your order.
Currently, we are not able to provide all of our international customers with the quality of service they deserve. TCGplayer Sellers cannot support sales to our friends in the countries listed below at this time:
- Iran, Islamic Republic of
- Korea, Democratic People’s Republic of
- Russian Federation
- Syrian Arab Republic
Alternative Options for International Customers
If you have a friend or family member who lives in the United States, you are welcome to place an order with a Domestically funded credit card or via PayPal and have the order shipped to them. Please keep in mind that your billing information must match what your bank has on file for your account or your order cannot be accepted. The credit card account you utilize must be tied to a Domestic account if you are shipping to a US address.
Freight and Mail Forwarders
Please be aware that if you are utilizing a mail forwarding address your order is not covered by the same level of Buyer Protection as an order that ships from the US to your actual international location.
- TCGplayer is not responsible for damage, condition issues, or loss that occurs to goods after they're delivered to you or your freight forwarder. What this means for you as a customer is that TCGplayer isn't able to provide a replacement of, or refund for, any goods confirmed as delivered by the USPS via tracking to you or your freight forwarder. You should refuse any packages that arrive damaged and instruct your freight forwarder to do the same, any goods lost after being received by you or the freight forwarder will be your responsibility.
International Delivery Expectations
Depending on the method of shipping you choose from our Sellers, your shipment may take up to 21 business days to arrive. If your package does not arrive within the 21 business day time frame please message the Seller via your Order History and let them know that the order has been lost in transit. The Seller will then be able to work directly with the International Shipping Company they utilized to send your parcel to assist you in tracking down the package.