Speed and accuracy are essential when using TCGplayer Trade-In. We need to receive your items quickly so we can offer you accurate prices, and they need to be as described in both quantity and condition.
As you use Trade-In, you’ll be given a Trade-In/Buylist Level, which determines how many items you can send in at once and how valuable those items can be. Simply send in accurate Buylist Offers and you’ll be leveling up in no time.
Your Trade-In/Buylist Level is calculated from the number of completed Buylist Offers and the accuracy of the items contained in them. Your Quality Ratio is the overall accuracy in which you include the right number of cards and grade their condition. It also counts that the cards are in the same order as they appear on the packing slip.
A high Quality Ratio will cause your Trade-In/Buylist Level to be raised, while a low Quality Ratio can cause your level to be lowered. Trade-In/Buylist Levels are calculated nightly so you will see your updated level soon after you have met the criteria outlined below.
All Players start at Trade-In/Buylist Level 1. At this level:
- You’ll be able to make a single Buylist Offer
- Your offer may contain up to 100 products
- The total value of the offer must be $1,000 or less at the time of submission
If your first Buylist Offer is approved by TCGplayer with a Quality Ratio of at least 80%, you’ll be raised to Trade-In/Buylist Level 2. At this level:
- You may have up to 5 simultaneous Buylist Offers
- Each offer may have up to 200 products
- The total value of each offer must be $2,500 or less at the time of submission
Moving to Trade-In/Buylist Level 3 requires 5 approved offers with a Quality Ratio of 90% or better. At this level:
- You can have up to 20 simultaneous Buylist Offers
- Each offer may have up to 1,000 products
- The total value of each offer must be $10,000 or less at the time of submission