Setting Discrepancy Preferences
An important part of using TCGplayer Trade-In/Buylist will be to set your discrepancy preferences. Discrepancies occur when there is a difference between the expected product condition and the condition TCGplayer assesses the product at. The preferences you set will determine how TCGplayer processes these discrepancies going forward. You can change your preferences at any time.
To set or modify your discrepancy preferences, follow the steps below:
1. On the TCGplayer.com home page, click on “My Account” in the upper right hand corner:
2. Click on “TCGplayer Buylist” on the left column:
3. Under “My Discrepancy Preferences,” review the two options, make a selection and click “Save.”
- “Automatically accept any adjustments” will be set as the default option. Products will be repriced based on available Trade-In/Buylist Pricing at that time. Using this option, the Player will automatically accept the revised price for the card condition determined by TCGplayer.
- “Automatically reject any adjustments” is the option you should choose if you do not want to accept the pricing adjustments based on card condition determined by TCGplayer. Cards that are rejected will be returned to the Player. The Player will be responsible for return shipping costs as outlined here.
You will also be given the option to set your Discrepancy Preference when creating a Buylist Offer. The option selected will become the default option for future Offers.