Enabling and Disabling a Channel
Setting up your channels is easy. To start, go to your Seller Portal and navigate to the TCGplayer Pro Settings tab and click on the "Channel Settings" button.
From here, you'll see two channels:
TCGplayer Marketplace Channel - This is the primary pricing channel for the TCGplayer Marketplace and is already enabled by default. The number of live inventory prices that apply to this channel will be shown in parentheses.
My Store Channel - This is an additional pricing option that allows you to set pricing and category exclusions for your TCGplayer Pro Online Store. This channel can be enabled or disabled. By default, this channel is disabled and contains no pricing.
Enabling My Store Channel
To enable the My Store channel to show product listings, click the checkbox that says “Enable My Store Price and My Store Reserve Quantity within Pricing.”
When this box is checked, you'll see two price options: TCGplayer Marketplace and My Store.
Note: When you first enable the My Store channel, it will default to the TCGplayer Marketplace prices that you already have set for your account. You'll need to go into the Pricing tab in order to add your My Store Prices and Reserve Quantities.
- TCGplayer Marketplace - If you select this option, the prices on your TCGplayer Pro Online Store will match the prices you have set for the TCGplayer Marketplace.
- My Store - If you select this option, the My Store Price you have set in your Pricing tab will appear on your TCGplayer Pro Online Store.
- Note: The My Store option will only be available when there is at least one price populated in the My Store Price column of the Pricing tab. The number of My Store Prices available is shown in parentheses next to the My Store channel title.
Channel pricing examples:
- If "TCGplayer Marketplace" pricing information is selected on both TCGplayer Marketplace and My Store channels, products on both TCGplayer.com and your Pro Online Store will both be priced the same, using the value in the “Marketplace Price” column in the Pricing tab.
- If "My Store" pricing information is selected on the My Store channel, products on your Pro Online Store will match the value in the “My Store Price” column in the Pricing tab.
Disabling My Store Channel
To disable the My Store channel, uncheck the box that says “Enable My Store Price and My Store Reserve Quantity within Pricing."
When the My Store channel is disabled, your TCGplayer Marketplace Prices will appear on your Online Store by default and:
- The exclusions and pricing information selected within your Channel Settings will no longer be editable.
- No product listings will appear on the "My Store" channel.
- The "My Store Reserve Qty" and "My Store Price" columns will not appear in the Pricing tab.