Enabling and Disabling a Channel
As part of TCGplayer Pro, we provide the ability to manage your inventory in whatever way works best for your business. This ensures all your products have distinct visibility and pricing according to the channel you’re using to sell.
There are currently two channels:
TCGplayer Marketplace Channel - This is the primary pricing channel for the TCGplayer Marketplace and is already enabled by default. The number of live inventory prices that apply to this channel will be shown in parentheses.
My Store Channel - This is an additional pricing option that allows you to set pricing and visibility exclusions for your custom storefront through TCGplayer Pro. This channel can be enabled or disabled. By default, this channel is disabled and contains no pricing.
Enabling Your My Store Channel
To get your inventory up and running, follow these steps:
1. Hide your inventory before you set up your channels. This will give you the freedom to set up your prices exactly the way you want before any customers see them.
2. Go to your Seller Portal, navigate to the TCGplayer Pro Settings tab and click on the "Channel Settings" button.
3. Click on the "Enable My Store" button.
4. Confirm that you'd like to continue. All your current prices on the TCGplayer Marketplace will be copied to your new My Store Channel.
5. Once your prices are updated, you'll be able to edit your prices using your choice of the Pricing tab or MassPrice.
6. Once you're done, you can turn your store "Live" and your My Store and TCGplayer prices are ready to go!
Disabling Your My Store Channel
You can disable your My Store channel at any time by clicking the "Disable My Store" button and confirming your decision by selecting "Disable Channel". When you disable your My Store channel, your TCGplayer Marketplace prices will display on your Pro storefront. My Store Price and My Store Reserve Quantity will not show on the Pricing or Inventory tabs, but your My Store prices will be retained within the system.
Re-Enabling Your My Store Channel
If you've disabled your My Store channel in the past but you already have My Store prices stored, you'll have the option to Retain Prices (keeping any My Store prices you had previously saved) or Update Prices (switching to current TCGplayer Marketplace prices).