How does channel pricing work?
If you're a TCGplayer Pro seller, there are currently two channels that you can access and modify within your Seller Portal. You’ll be able to set different prices and quantities and exclude specific product lines for each of these channels.
- Controls what's displayed on TCGplayer.com
- Enabled by default
- Cannot be disabled
- Controls what's displayed on your TCGplayer Pro website and kiosks
- Disabled by default
- Can be enabled and disabled
- When enabled, you'll see My Store Price and My Store Reserve Quantity options appear in your Pricing tab. You'll have the choice to use TCG Marketplace or My Store prices and quantities.
- When disabled, the price and quantity will default to the values you use for the TCGplayer Marketplace.