Flesh and Blood Tales of Aria Collector's Bundle FAQ
What is included in the TCGplayer Tales of Aria Collector’s Bundle?
The TCGplayer Tales of Aria Collector’s Bundle includes:
- 1x Tales of Aria 1st Edition Booster Box
- 1x of all 3 Tales of Aria Blitz Decks
- 1x Limited Edition Tales of Aria Playmat — Exclusive to TCGplayer (only 1,000 available worldwide). Featuring a beautiful alternative rendition of Lake Frigid by Carlos Cruchaga, channel the power of ice with this TCGplayer exclusive playmat.
- 1x TCGplayer Tales of Aria Collector’s Bundle Certificate — Exclusive to TCGplayer (only 1,000 available worldwide)
How much does the Collector’s Bundle cost?
The Collector’s Bundle costs $230.00 USD. The price includes shipping and handling. Tax is not included.
Where can I go to purchase the Collector’s Bundle?
The sale kicks off on September 13, at 12:00 pm ET. You can access the sale by following this link. In the interim, don’t forget to subscribe to Flesh and Blood promotional emails for real-time updates!
Will the Collector’s Bundle restock?
The Collector’s Bundle is a limited supply item, and we will not replenish the supply once it sells out. Once they’re gone, they’re gone!
When will my Collector’s Bundle ship?
Bundles will be shipped starting September 24, 2021 in connection with the official launch of Flesh and Blood’s Tales of Aria set. We will provide you with tracking information as soon as your order is dispatched.
How long will the Collector’s Bundle be available?
The Collector’s Bundle will be available for as long as we’re able to guarantee stock. This is a limited sale that includes first-edition products, limited-edition products, and products that are exclusive to the TCGplayer marketplace. Once they’re gone, they’re gone!
How many bundles can I buy?
To ensure that everyone has the opportunity to purchase exclusive items, we occasionally limit the quantity an individual and/or household may purchase. Due to the limited amount of bundles available, we will cap Collector’s Bundle purchases at 1 bundle per household. Purchases will be on a first come first served basis. We identify a household by considering several factors, including by not limited to whether the orders are:
- Purchased using the same credit card
- Purchased using the same email address
- Purchased using the same phone number
- Shipped to the same address
- Placed with the same billing address
- Placed from the same IP address or mobile device
How will you enforce the purchase limit and ensure the sale is protected from bots?
TCGplayer is committed to ensuring the Collector’s Bundle reaches as many Flesh and Blood enthusiasts as possible. Our dedicated team will use a mix of technology-driven and manual processes to enforce our 1 bundle per household limit and protect against bots. This includes manually auditing and verifying each and every order.
I have more questions. Who should I contact?
Please contact our customer support team via this link.