Flesh and Blood Uprising Legendary Dragon Collection FAQ
What is included in the TCGplayer Uprising Legendary Dragon Collection?
- 2x Uprising Booster Boxes
- 1x Exclusive Uprising extended art rainbow foil promo card “Breaking Point” — Exclusive to TCGplayer (only 2,000 available worldwide)
- 1x Limited Edition Dracona Optimai Dragon Shield 100ct Art Sleeves (only available at the Uprising world premiere event in Las Vegas, Nevada)
- 1x Limited Edition Dominia Dragon Shield 100ct Art Sleeves (only available at the Uprising world premiere event in Sydney, Australia)
- 1x Limited Edition Tomeltai Dragon Shield 100ct Art Sleeves (only available at the Uprising world premiere event in Madrid, Spain)
- 1x Lux Legendary Dragon Collection display box — Exclusive to TCGplayer (only 2,000 available worldwide)
- 1x TCGplayer Legendary Dragon Art Card and Certificate — Exclusive to TCGplayer (only 2,000 available worldwide)
- 1x TCGplayer Uprising set Checklist - Exclusive to TCGplayer (only 2,000 available worldwide)
How much does the Legendary Dragon Collection cost?
The Uprising Legendary Dragon Collection costs $299.00 USD. The price includes shipping and handling. Tax is not included.
Where can I go to purchase the Legendary Dragon Collection?
The sale kicks off on June 17, at 12:00 pm ET. You can access the sale by following this link. In the interim, don’t forget to subscribe to Flesh and Blood promotional emails for real-time updates!
Will the Legendary Dragon Collection restock?
The Legendary Dragon Collection is a limited supply item, and we will not replenish the supply once it sells out.
When will my Legendary Dragon Collection order ship?
Bundles will be shipped starting the week of June 27, 2022 in conjunction with the official release of Flesh and Blood’s Uprising set on July 1, 2022. We will provide you with tracking information as soon as your order is dispatched.
How long will the Legendary Dragon Collection be available?
The Legendary Dragon Collection will be available for as long as we’re able to guarantee stock. This is a limited sale that includes limited-edition and exclusive products that are only available on the TCGplayer marketplace. Once they’re gone, they’re gone!
Is there a purchase limit?
To ensure that everyone has the opportunity to purchase exclusive items, we occasionally limit the quantity an individual and/or household may purchase. Due to the limited amount of Legendary Dragon Collection boxes available, we will cap purchases at 5 boxes per household. Purchases will be on a first come first served basis. Please note that purchases of more than 1 Legendary Dragon Collection box per household will be shipped in individual packaging and will not be combined into one large shipment. Tracking will be available for your reference.
How will you enforce the purchase limit and ensure the sale is protected from bots?
TCGplayer is committed to ensuring the Legendary Dragon Collection reaches as many Flesh and Blood enthusiasts as possible. Our dedicated team will use a mix of technology-driven and manual processes to enforce our 5 boxes per household limit and protect against bots. This includes manually auditing and verifying each and every order. We identify a household by considering several factors, including but not limited to whether the orders are:
- Purchased using the same credit card
- Purchased using the same email address
- Purchased using the same phone number
- Shipped to the same address
- Placed with the same billing address
- Placed from the same IP address or mobile device
What is your refund policy?
Please contact the TCGplayer customer support team via your ‘Order History’ to request a pre-order cancellation before the Legendary Dragon Collection is prepared for shipping. As the bundle will be prepared for shipping in less than 48 hours, we may not be able to locate your order and cancel it due to the quick turnaround time between purchase and shipment. If you would like to request a refund after the product has arrived please contact the TCGplayer Customer Experience team via your ‘Order History’ within 48 hours of receipt. If you are given approval, return the merchandise in the same condition it was sent, and TCGplayer will refund your purchase price, less the shipping charges upon receipt of the returned merchandise. The full contents of the Uprising Legendary Dragon Collection must be returned in the same condition it was received, including the official limited edition Legendary Dragon Collection box, 2x sealed Uprising booster boxes, the sealed envelope containing 1x exclusive extended art rainbow foil promo card, 3x sealed Dragon Shield card sleeves, TCGplayer set checklist, and TCGplayer Art Card certificate. The booster boxes, Dragon Shield card sleeves, and envelope containing the exclusive extended art promo card must be sealed, if any are opened, they cannot be returned. There are no exceptions to this policy.
I have more questions. Who should I contact?
Please contact our customer support team via this link.