How To Handle Presale Delays During COVID-19
We made some temporary changes surrounding our Presale Policy last March as our world changed rapidly in response to fighting COVID-19. Here are the modifications still in place regarding presale dates and distributors.
- Buyers will still be able to cancel orders if they want, just as our policy currently allows.
- If you experience a delay in receiving your product from your distributor, please message each affected buyer to notify them of the delay. You will want to ask if they would like you to ship the order once the product arrives or prefer a full refund. In our experience, many buyers are empathetic and understanding once they are notified of any issues a seller is experiencing due to situations like COVID-19 or natural disasters. Here is a template that you can send to buyers who have been impacted by shipping delays:
“Thank you for your order! We wanted to reach out and let you know that the release date for this item has been delayed. I'm sorry for any inconvenience that this might cause.
We'll be sure to ship your order out at soon as it's available. Or if you don't want to wait, we can provide a full refund to your original payment method just reply back let us know if this is your preference."
- We will not penalize you if you experience delays from the USPS or need to cancel orders for undelivered product from your distributor.
- We will remove any negative feedback that may result from you having to cancel an order or if an order is delayed because you are waiting for your presale product. Contact our customer service team here with the impacted order number(s) and they will block this feedback for you right away.
- Lastly, if you experience any issues while working with your customers, or if any are having difficulty understanding the reason for your delays/cancellation, please notify them to contact our customer service team here for further assistance.
As always, please do not hesitate to reach out to our customer service team if you need any further help.