When will I receive my order?
Depending on your location and where your package is coming from, you may be able to pick from a list of shipping methods — in this article we’ll cover what each of them means.
If you're a seller who would like to provide advanced shipping options to your buyers, read this help file about shipping settings.
A domestic order is any order shipping to a United States address (including territories, protectorates, and military post office addresses).
Note: Business days are typically Monday–Friday. Keep in mind that weekends and U.S. federal holidays are not considered business days.
Domestic Standard (12-15 Business Days)
- Domestic standard shipping is available on all orders.
- Packages sent via domestic standard shipping are expected to be shipped by the seller within two business days and received by the buyer within 12-15 business days of the initial purchase.
Domestic Expedited (4 Business Days)
- Domestic expedited shipping is available on TCGplayer Direct packages, as well as from select sellers.
- Packages sent via domestic expedited shipping are expected to be shipped by the seller within one business day and received by the buyer within four business days of the initial purchase.
Many TCGplayer sellers ship to international addresses. Please keep in mind, that due to restrictions put in place by Wizards of the Coast, sellers cannot ship Magic: The Gathering sealed products internationally.
Taxes and Duties
Packages shipped from TCGplayer sellers may be subject to the customs fees and import duties of the country to which your order ships. These charges are the recipient's responsibility. Please contact your country’s proper agency to find out which taxes and duties will be applicable to your order.
Currently, we are not able to provide all of our international customers with the quality of service they deserve. TCGplayer sellers cannot support sales to our friends in the countries listed below at this time:
- Iran, Islamic Republic of
- Korea, Democratic People’s Republic of
- Russian Federation
- Syrian Arab Republic
Alternative Options for International Customers
If you have a friend or family member who lives in the United States, you're welcome to place an order with a domestically funded credit card (or via PayPal) and have the order shipped to them. The credit card account you use must be tied to a domestic account if you are shipping to a U.S. address. Please keep in mind that if your billing information does not match what your bank has on file for your account, your order cannot be accepted.
Freight and Mail Forwarders
Please be aware that if you are utilizing a mail forwarding address, your order is not covered by the same level of Buyer Protection as an order that ships from the US to your actual international location.
- TCGplayer is not responsible for damage, condition issues, or loss that occurs to goods after they're delivered to you or your freight forwarder. What this means for you as a customer is that TCGplayer isn't able to provide a replacement of, or refund for, any goods confirmed as delivered to you or your freight forwarder by the shipping provider. You should refuse any packages that arrive damaged and instruct your freight forwarder to do the same, as any goods lost after being received by you or the freight forwarder will be your responsibility.
International Delivery Expectations
Depending on the method of shipping you choose from our sellers, your shipment may take up to 24 business days to arrive. If your package does not arrive within the 24 business day time frame, please message the seller via your Order History and let them know that the order has been lost in transit. The seller will then help you track down the package by working directly with the international shipping company they used.
For more information, see the official Stamps.com article on APO/FPO addresses.