Adding Cards to Your Inventory
With TCGplayer Pro, you can update your inventory simply by scanning the cards you want to add. First, you'll need to create a list of cards using the TCGplayer Quicklist Card Scanning Software. Once you create your list, you'll automatically be directed to a Manage My Product List page where you can delete any cards on the list that you no longer want to add.
Once you're ready to add the list of cards to your inventory:
- Select the Add To Inventory button.
- A pop up will appear. If you want to simultaneously remove the list of cards from your TCGplayer Buylist, check the box next to Also Remove from Buylist.
- Click the Continue button. This will move the list of cards to your inventory. The cards that you’ve already set prices for will automatically be added to your Live Inventory at those prices. Cards that do not have prices will be added to your Staged Inventory.
- If you checked the box next to Also Remove from Buylist, clicking Continue will also remove that list of cards from your TCGplayer Buylist.
- Update the prices for cards in your Staged Inventory and submit. This will add those products to your Live Inventory.
- You’ll then see the products that switched from Staged Inventory to Live Inventory. Your customers will be able to view your Live Inventory as it gets updated.
You can always revisit your list by going to the main screen of your Manage Lists tab.