Managing Your Lists
If you have a TCGplayer Pro account, you'll see a Manage Lists tab in your Seller Portal. This area allows you to review previous lists that were either created using the TCGplayer Quicklist Card Scanning Software or through the In-Store Pickup Pay Later option at checkout. At this tab, you can easily search drafted and archived lists and perform functions using those lists of cards.
Each list under My Lists shows the following information:
- Name - the First and Last Name associated with the account who created the list
- Email - the email address of the account that created the list
- List ID - the ID number associated with the list
- Date Created - the date the list was created
- # of Products - the sum of the quantity of products in the list
- Action - the action that has been taken on the list, if any
- Action Date - the date of any action taken on the list, if any
You can also apply the following filters to narrow down your search:
- In-Store Pickup - new lists that have been created by customers during checkout by selecting In-Store Pickup "Pay Later" as their shipping option
- Created an Order - lists that have previously had this action performed
- Added to Inventory - lists that have previously had this action performed
- Removed from Buylist - lists that have previously had this action performed
- Draft - new lists that have been created using the Quicklist Card Scanning Software
- Archived - past lists that have been put into the archive
Once you find the lists you want, you can create pull sheets and packing slips for those lists.
Pull Sheets - Check the box next to one or more lists and click the Pull Sheet button. A CSV will be created with the following information for each list:
- Product Line
- Product Name
Packing Slips - Check the box next to one or more lists and click the Packing Slip button. A PDF will be generated with the following information for each list:
- Customer Information (Name and Address)
- List ID
- Shipping Address
- Order Information (Date, Shipping Method, Buyer Name, Seller Name)
- Quantity and Description of products purchased
When you click on the View List button next to any list, you'll be taken to a Manage My Product List page for that list.
From here, you can view the following information:
Name - First and Last name of the user who created the list
Email - the email address of the user who created the list
Number of Products
You can also perform the following actions:
- Create an Order - Remove the listed items from your inventory and pull up a total price for the entire order. Then use your existing cash register or POS system to check out your customer.
- Add to Inventory - Add the list of products to your inventory.
- Remove from Buylist - If you have a TCGplayer Buylist, you can remove a list of cards from that Buylist. That way, if you're buying cards from customers in person, you don't end up buying more than you need. If you're not yet participating in the TCGplayer Buylist program, click here to learn more.
If you click the View List button, but the selected list is archived, you won't be able to perform any actions on that list. However, you can clone the list, then execute an action on the cloned list. For more information, refer to Cloning Lists.