How do I list card singles?
1) Search for the item you want to sell.
Start in the Seller Portal, then go to the Inventory tab. Use the search bar at the top of this page to search the TCGplayer catalog for the item you’d like to sell. Your results will display in the Product Catalog section at the bottom of the page.
Since cards often have multiple printings and vary from one printing to another, make sure you verify that the version listed in the catalog matches the version of the card you want to sell. Once you're sure you have the correct item, click the "Add" button.
2) Set the quantities for each product and condition.
If you have more than one copy of your card, you can add multiples of the product to your inventory by setting your available quantities. Whether you choose to add a single card or different versions of the same card, make sure you indicate the proper condition for each. Our Card Condition Guide provides a walkthrough with explanations that can help you assign this field.
3) Set the price for the item.
You can set prices manually by entering a value into the appropriate field, or you can price by matching to a TCGplayer data point. You can match the TCG Lowest Listing, TCG Last Sold Listing or the TCG Market Price. Simply click the “Match” button and the value will auto-fill for you.
Don’t forget to take all applicable costs into account before finalizing your price. Sellers are responsible for setting prices with consideration of fees and shipping rates. You must currently possess any item you list on TCGplayer and are required to fulfill all customer orders.
Price and Quantity Fields for Pro Sellers
If you’ve signed up for Pro Seller by TCG player and are using Channel Management tools, you can add separate prices and reserve quantities for products in your My Store channel. You’ll see the following headings and fields:
- Qty. - The number of copies of this specific product/condition currently listed on the TCGplayer Marketplace. This field can’t be edited, as it’s calculated by subtracting the My Store Reserve Quantity from the Total Quantity for the specified product/condition.
- Price - The price you have listed for this product/condition on the TCGplayer Marketplace.
- Reserve Qty. - The quantity available for a specific product/condition on your TCGplayer Pro website. Adding a value here means that you'll hold at least that many for sale through your My Store channel.
- Price - The price for this specific product/condition on your TCGplayer Pro website. This is the price that will appear on your My Store channel. You can create different prices for the same product/condition across your channels.
Total Qty. - The total number of copies of that product/condition you have. Your Marketplace quantity will automatically be set as this number less the number of cards you reserve for your Pro site.
4) Publish your listing.
Make sure that the item, price and quantities for your listing are correct, then click the "Save" button. Congratulations: your item is now available on TCGplayer.com for anyone to buy!