Getting Started with Your Kiosk
TCGplayer Pro sellers have access to an in-store kiosk that makes it easy for customers to shop and place orders in your store. If you have a TCGplayer Pro website and use channel management to set your My Store prices, you’re ready to set up your kiosk. Otherwise, you’ll need to set up your website before you can set up your kiosk.
In this guide:
To make a computer usable as a kiosk, you’ll need to log into your TCGplayer Pro website using a kiosk account. As a Pro seller, you can create as many kiosk accounts as you want for you and your employees—but keep in mind the following restrictions:
- You cannot log into multiple devices with a single kiosk account.
- Each kiosk account is associated with an email address, which cannot be associated with any other user accounts.
1. Within your Seller Portal, navigate to the TCGplayer Pro Settings tab and click on Set User Roles.
2. Click Add Kiosk User.
3. Choose how many accounts you want to make and click Continue. You can create up to five accounts at once.
Note: If you create more than one account at once, you’ll have the option to create a single password for all of them. You can edit those passwords later.
4. Enter a password and click Continue.
5. Enter a first and last name for your kiosk account and click Continue.
6. Enter a new email address for this account and click Save. The email will end with @yourstorename. Since you’ll only use this email address for logging into your kiosk, it’s not necessary for it to be an active email account.
Note: You will not be able to change this email later, and each email can only be associated with one user account.
7. After saving, you’ll see a success message. You should now see your new kiosk user in your Users table.
Log Into Your Kiosk
Navigate to your Pro website on the device you want to use as a kiosk. Sign in using your new kiosk account, and you’ll see the kiosk homepage with your store logo and search bar.
Note: If your browser has saved your Pro website login credentials, you may need use your browser’s privacy mode to open your Pro website so you’ll get a new prompt to log in.
Congratulations! Your device is now a kiosk that can help your customers and employees browse your inventory.
Note that your kiosk displays the products and prices you’ve listed with TCGplayer. If you’d like to set different prices in-store, you can use our channel management tools. Your kiosk will then automatically display the products and prices on your My Store channel.
Follow these recommendations to get the most out of your kiosk:
Set up your kiosk somewhere your customers will find it easily, and use signs or sticky notes to let them know they can use it. Make sure your customers won’t be in each other’s way while they’re browsing.
Try setting up kiosk on a computer with a keyboard and mouse, so your customers can browse quickly and easily.
Set up another computer nearby your kiosk with your TCGplayer Pro website. This will help your customers search your store in whichever way they prefer.
You can display products on your kiosk that you only want to sell in-store using our channel management tools. Plus, you can set different prices in-store and online.
Your kiosk integrates your Pro settings from your website, so be sure to customize your settings. For example, if you hide out-of-stock inventory in your Pro settings, this selection will apply to both your website and your kiosk.